Hibiki Tsukahara (塚原 響 Tsukahara Hibiki) is a student of class 3-A in Kibito High School. She is a captain of the school's swimming team. She is "Haruka's best friend, a person, who understands her, and her guardian". Hibiki is a senior of Ai Nanasaki.
Hibiki has black hair that she wears in a ponytail and brown eyes.
She wears school uniform while she is in school, and a school swimsuit during school's swimming team practice.
Hibiki is a best friend of Haruka who knows her well. She takes careo Haruka, even by giving the cold shower to a boy who was following Haruka. She is profficient in both literary and martial arts, and a captain of the school's swimming team. Hibiki is admired by junior swimming team members. However, it' hard for her to smile, and she is worried that other people can see her face as scary.
- The name Hibiki means "sound, echo" (響).
- Hibiki's surname Tsukahara means "mound" (塚) (tsuka) and "field, plain" (原) (hara).
- Hibiki likes to tease Haruka, junior swimming team members and windows shopping.
- Hibiki dislikes Haruka's playful nature and cooking.
- Hibiki gets to school by train.
- ↑ Via character description on official website